You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My dinosaur collection from the Netherlands

Started by The missing Link, July 11, 2013, 07:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinier zwanink

I am happy to join in as well
Would be so much fun

The missing Link

What've they got in there, King Kong?

The missing Link

Quote from: Roselaar on February 13, 2015, 09:35:36 PM
We could make it international, we did at JPtoys where Belgian and Dutch dinomaniacs visited the Brussels NHM together (and I spent like 200 euros at their store!). I don't think there's that many Belgian collectors on the DTf though. Plus, such a meeting would be much more difficult to arrange. Maybe we should start more local and expand beyond borders if it proves a success?

Would be nice. I'm in. I'd like to meet more people to exchange collection items. But also to visit places. In 2006 i was in the american meseum of natural history in NY. Awesome collection over there.. But let's keep it local in the first place like Roselaar said.
What've they got in there, King Kong?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.