You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My dinosaur collection from the Netherlands

Started by The missing Link, July 11, 2013, 07:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The missing Link

Hello,

I'm glad to see that there are more people who'd like to share their collections and talk about dinosaurs and stuff. I live in the Netherlands, for so far i know we don't have websites like this one over here. To introduce myself i'd like to share my collection with you guys. The Youtube link to my collection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ojFm5VQxZU

I have 109 toys in my collection. I've made a youtube film earlier today. And i also have some pictures i'd like to show. But i don't know how it works to put a picture in a post like this, i was hoping somebody could help me with that?

Besides the dinosaur toys i have a lot of books, some fosiles and stuff like that. I would like it if you can share your opinion about my collection. Offcourse it is no problem if you have some questions, just ask, i'll try to answer them quickly.

Thanks a lot for the reactions and greetings from the Netherlands.
What've they got in there, King Kong?

sauroid

very cool collection. and welcome to the DTF.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

The missing Link

Thank you Sauroid!

I figured out how it works with the pictures. So here are some of them. A very cool brand is Schleich:

And:

And a picture of my whole collection:

All of them from behind:

Some Jurassic Park dinosaurs:

And:

I've also got a lot of books from Jurassic Park and dinosaurs in general. Maybe i will post some of them in a couple of days.

Gwangi

Nice collection. I like that print in the second to last picture.

Dinomaster

"ROAR"-T.Rex

Ikessauro

Great collection pal, I love that old school painting with the Stegosaurus in it.

tyrantqueen

Nice collection, I see a little bit of everything :)

The missing Link

Thank you all. I'd like to collect dinosaurs that are different from each other. The species is not the problem but it's the exact same dinosaur toy that bothers me a lot haha. I have maybe four the same dinosaur toys. I don't see the need to have the same items a couple of times. Only to exchange them with others maybe.  I collect them in different shapes for a purpose, building a collection with all kind of dinosaur toys.

For the fans of the painting (i also like it a lot) it's 50 cm - 40 cm, the whole painting: 

Roselaar

A fine collection! Always good to see JP dinosaurs. :)

The missing Link

Bought some new dinosaurs today in a shop. Couldn't leave them there, only 1 euro for 1 dinosaur!  ;D

DinoToyForum

The missing Link

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

docronnie

Quote from: The missing Link on July 13, 2013, 07:26:17 PM
Bought some new dinosaurs today in a shop. Couldn't leave them there, only 1 euro for 1 dinosaur!  ;D

Awesome collection by the way!  :)

These dinosaurs were manufactured by Yiwu Yunhe Commodity Firm.  They also manufacture Safari Ltd. dinosaurs.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

The missing Link

That's true. Made in China!

docronnie

Quote from: The missing Link on July 14, 2013, 04:08:31 PM
That's true. Made in China!

That's right, but now you can say that these are Yiwu Yunhe dinosaurs and not just Chinasaurs.  BTW I almost bought the ankylosaurus, a few weeks ago.  I even saw the Stego.  They are beautiful!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

The missing Link

The missing Link

For who's interested, i posted a video on Youtube with almost my whole collection of Dinosaur stuff. Thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fYGaE-aqRg

The missing Link

Jetoar

Amazing collection  and video again friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: