News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New here

Started by Lisa, March 05, 2015, 06:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

Hi everyone!

I've loved dinosaurs since I was five, and now make giant ones (in some cases life-size) out of cardboard. I'm glad I found this community!

-Lisa

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the Dinotoyforum! Nice model! The eye on the pterosaur is the biggest googly eye I ever saw!

Patrx

Welcome! Cool pterosaur :)

JoeCamaro

Welcome to the forum!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Welcome to the forum! Your pteranodon reminds me of a cardboard pterodactylus I made last year.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Welcome! Your cardboard pterosaur is very similar to my process starting my life size dinosaurs. :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum, if we ever need a Pterosaur puppeteer we now know who to contact!

laticauda

Welcome.  Awesome pterosaur!  :)  It almost looks like you can hang glide with it. 

reinier zwanink

Welcome
And do not hasitate to show more work

Arul

Welcome welcome wahh what a great pterosaur  :))

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.