News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Giganotosaurus models in general

Started by Syndicate Bias, December 26, 2017, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Hello, just asking and hoping for anyone that knows of any giga models or toys and such. Everything so I know what there is out there. Maybe there's a model I don't know about, but there is a mini green giga I had when I was little and I have been unlucky to not find it. If anyone knows about it please post just trying to find everything on the market aside from safari and resaurus.

Takama

any of these ring a bell?

http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Giganotosaurus

tyrantqueen

There are some good Giggies on Shapeways, but they are not toys and you have to paint them yourselves, AND they are expensive to boot.

This is David Krentz's Shapeways Giga. I'm still waiting for him to make it available in FUD again...

Syndicate Bias

I ordered a carcha from there. Not sure if all shapeways dinosaurs like the giga there are hollow like the carcha

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SyndicateBias on December 26, 2017, 10:35:32 PM
I ordered a carcha from there. Not sure if all shapeways dinosaurs like the giga there are hollow like the carcha

Yes, the artists choose to make their models hollow because it saves material. They would be even more expensive than they already are if they didn't.

Joey

Oh yeah, theres also the 2018 Mojo Giganotosaurus.

Shonisaurus

The giganotosaurus vitae is one of the best facts in the toy dinosaur industry.  8) I am waiting for an online company to commercialize it since buying this figure on eBay for me is an impossible task. They sell it at impossible prices. I hope they dans (their sale is planned in February) or shopmodellpferdeversand they sell it and sell it at less wild prices.

GojiraGuy1954

The schleich gigas are goodawful
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Flaffy

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on December 28, 2017, 02:14:23 PM
The schleich gigas are good
1 word: Trypophobia

There are much better Giganotosaurus figures out there.
The Schleich ones have weird proportions, horrible head sculpt and heavy shrinkwrapping.

Syndicate Bias

I got the vitae and safari and Carnegie giganotosaurus and I gotta say the vitae one is amazing. As well as the safari one.