News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrannosaur Canyon by Douglas Preston

Started by Dobber, March 19, 2015, 11:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Have any of you read the novel Tyrannosaur Canyon by Douglas Preston? I read it years ago when it came out and found it very enjoyable. It is a mystery/conspiracy type novel that revolves around a murder and does have some things about Tyrannosaurs...just don't want to give away too much.

The Google description is as follows:
Tyrannosaur Canyon is a novel by Douglas Preston published on August 11, 2005 by Forge Books. It is the first book in the Wyman Ford series. The story revolves around the search for a mysterious item buried in the New Mexico desert.

It was a fun read and will be digging it out of storage to read it again. Sorry if this is old news but didn't see it in the search function.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Takama

I had this when i was in Middle school, but i did not like reading back then so i gave it away.   Now i plan on buying it again on Hardcover(I prefer my books to be that way)

amargasaurus cazaui

I found it was a highly unlikely storyline..but if you suspend your disbelief and just let go, its a thrilling story that has alot of twists and turns and ideas in it. I admit I actually did enjoy the book even though it was a bit.......exotic perhaps.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Derek.McManus

I read this books years ago when I worked nights a solid enough thriller.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.