You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Decent 1:40 Scale Velociraptors or Deinonychus Figures

Started by DarkPhantom, March 25, 2015, 09:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Arguably if you're wanting a "naturalistic" diorama scene, then that Rebor Tyrannosaurus is the wrong one to use. The CollectA Tyrannosaurus would suit better in my opinion. The Rebor Tyrannosaurus is great and all, but I don't think it really fits in with anything else outside of a JP diorama. It's too "awesomebro".

Arul

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: ARUL on April 23, 2015, 09:50:41 AM
Which collecta trex ?

I believe she means the more accurate soon to be released one?

tyrantqueen

Arul

Megalosaurus

I think Tamiya velociraptors will be a perfect companion to the Rebor TRex.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

DarkPhantom

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 26, 2015, 08:43:43 PM
It's hard to find good sculpts in such a small scale. The Japanese brands are probably best.

The Tamiya Velociraptor pack is 1:35

I think this will be the pack for me! Thank you!

Megalosaurus

Quote from: DarkPhantom on April 27, 2015, 04:30:09 AM
[...]
I think this will be the pack for me! Thank you!

You need to assemble and paint them. But they can look this good:

Here's the diorama project.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3080.0
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Arul

oh i really want to combine rebor trex and tamiya vraptor, hope i can get them soon :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.