News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Park Trespasser Remake petition

Started by The Arc, July 18, 2015, 01:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arc

Have you guys played Trespasser?  The awesome JP PC game from 1998.  I made a video here with some video shots from the game,  as well as my input for someone to re-make it.  Check it out if you have a min,  what are your thoughts on it?
https://youtu.be/_J14qQOmwcU

Takama

From what i heard Trespasser was one of the most critically panned games of all time. and i dont think a remake will sell well due to the similar names. People will see it, and assume it remakes everything with all the bugs and problems of the first one, and might not give it a chance.   

The Arc

Probably an accurate speculation-  Perhaps change the name and just simply make an exploratory JP game,  first person. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.