News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Greetings dinosaur lovers

Started by MLMjp, August 17, 2015, 11:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

Hello dinosaur toy forum!
After following this forum for a while I finally decided to make an acount and take part in the disscusions
I've been into dinosaurs since I was 3 years old
My parents took me to the cinema and we watched disney's Dinosaur, after that my obsesion with dinosaurs started, Jurassic park became my favourite movie and of course I started collecting dinosaur toys, first chinasaurs and schleich, then I discovered other companies
My favourite dinosaur is T.rex (I know, I am very orginal ;D ;D ;D ;D)
I want to thank this forum and it's members for teaching me so much about my biggest hobby, I have learn so much about scientifical accuracy and how this fantastic animals really were
I'm really looking foward to join the disscusions and talk to people who knows about dinosaurs!
Greetings from Spain

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum, greetings from Indonesia  :) trex rules !  ;D

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

MLMjp

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.