News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

earth108 personal repaints

Started by earth108, December 13, 2015, 07:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Hi guys,

I didn't post for a while since I have to focus on painting some wargame projects.
I start this topic for my personal works. Most of them are small size toys and models which I painted while I need some breaks from bigger size commissions.
Some are for experimentation about color schemes and techniques. I planned to update those works on this thread. Hope You like it :)

PS. I have a plan to expand my studio and sell some of my personal collection for it.
Some of these are also available for sell and I'd put them on a classified thread. Please go check for them with my other items:D

Here we go;

Ankylosaurus from Kabaya Sculpted by Kazunari Araki.

Mr. Araki always do great jobs. The details are really beautiful for a 3.5" toy.
The spikes are pain for me to stroke each lines of highlights but I love it! :))

earth108

Infant parasaurolophus  from Tamiya 1/35 scale.

A very nice model kit form Tamiya lines. I think it can even represents the adult parasaurolophus in smaller scale.

All comments are welcomed as always. :) I'd keep update more soon. ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

earth108

jooooo

Tyto_Theropod

I love your Ankylosaurus, it looks very real, and the colour scheme really brings out the detail in Araki's sculpt. I always think that Ankylosaurs look best in mute, earthy colours.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

earth108

Quote from: Jonagold2000 on December 13, 2015, 10:00:23 AM
Lovely :)

Thank you very much Jonagold2000  ^-^

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on December 13, 2015, 01:35:44 PM
I love your Ankylosaurus, it looks very real, and the colour scheme really brings out the detail in Araki's sculpt. I always think that Ankylosaurs look best in mute, earthy colours.

Thank you very much Tyto_Theropod. My thought was making him to be like a bionic tank with earthtone scheme for a camouflage.  :)

joossa

Lovely, as always! I love seeing your work. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

earth108

Quote from: joossa on December 31, 2015, 07:19:39 PM
Lovely, as always! I love seeing your work. :)

Thank you very much joossa ;)

Dinomike

Beautiful paintjobs on these ones! You have your own distinct style.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0