News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Which one should I get?"

Started by Dilopho, January 14, 2016, 05:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

em jurassicgeek. the site doesnt work on my pc.....
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Digibasherx

I picked up the CollectA Diablo, Xeno, Medusa and the Nausto, how does their Kosmoceratops and Utahceratops compare? Those 2 seems to have large eyes that make them look cartoonish.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Digibasherx on February 21, 2016, 09:14:23 PM
I picked up the CollectA Diablo, Xeno, Medusa and the Nausto, how does their Kosmoceratops and Utahceratops compare? Those 2 seems to have large eyes that make them look cartoonish.

The Utahceratops is pretty good. The Kosmoceratops looks kind of derpy to me; if you can get one of Jetoar's Kosmoceratops figures, it's a nicer version. But the CollectA one is the only one you're going to get for 8 or 10 bucks.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

The CollectA Kosmoceratops is rather cute, I find.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Digibasherx

Quote from: suspsy on February 22, 2016, 03:44:50 AM
The CollectA Kosmoceratops is rather cute, I find.

Maybe I need to look at it from different angles, if I get my hands on one.  Only place so far might be evilbay.

laticauda

Quote from: Digibasherx on February 21, 2016, 09:14:23 PM

I have both figures.  I may be biased since I love the Utahceratops, but I think it looks much better than the Kosmoceratops, though I admit Kosmo has some charm. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.