News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Field Museum Sue and Torosaurus

Started by Gwangi, April 17, 2012, 12:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone had a spare Field Museum Sue and Torosaurus by Safari. As far as Sue is concerned I'm looking for the one with the mouth closed, I already have the one with the open mouth. I've looked on eBay but was not satisfied with the results. I'm willing to trade if I have anything of interest or pay depending on the price asked of course.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have a complete set for sale. PM me with any details. :)

Gwangi

Bump. Still looking for these, particularly Sue with her mouth closed.

Dan

I have a few left, just e-mail me if you're interested. Tried to PM you, but the forum's messaging system seems buggy at the moment.

Takama

my my Dan. you seem to have some products hidden from your website. (ive seen that original  Carnegi Diplodicus on Amazon :P)

Gwangi

I've managed to get a hold of the two figures I was looking for so please disregard this thread.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.