News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ITewan's Collection

Started by ITewan, March 17, 2012, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITewan

Okay here is my collection.

I will post updated photo's when I can be bothered too! ;D

New dinosaurs not in the photo inlcude:

CollectA Lambeosaurus

CollectA Tarbosaurus

CollectA Amargasaurus

CollectA Rhoetosaurus(2)

CollectA Rebbachisaurus(2)

CollectA Wuerhosaurus(2)

Papo Tyrannosaurus (green)

CollectA Dracorex

12 Pandas by Safari.ltd(toob)

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

tyrantqueen

Good to see you got the Jobaria. It is in my opinion, probably one of the best (if not the best) CollectA Sauropod they've made.

BTW, is that Big Ben behind the dinosaurs?  ;D

Lio99

ITewan

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 17, 2012, 08:59:19 AM
Good to see you got the Jobaria. It is in my opinion, probably one of the best (if not the best) CollectA Sauropod they've made.

BTW, is that Big Ben behind the dinosaurs?  ;D

Yes it is My dad went to London and brought it back. I think CollectA have done sauropods that go a close tie with the Jobaria, my Rhoetosaurus and the Agustinia which I REALLY WANT!

Oh and a little game, try to spot the black pug.

ZoPteryx

I see it!  It's too the right & behind of the tan pug! ;D

Great collection ITewan!

ITewan

Bokisaurus

Nice collection you have going there ;)

Tylosaurus

Nice Steggies you got there :D

That are these:

Stegosaurus
Weurhosaurus
Dacentrurus

I think I am becoming a Steggy fan, oh noes  ^-^ ;D *orthocone*

ITewan

I have grown My collection very quickly, with 42 individual pieces(Not including extant collection and wands)! I will post pics of updated collection today, but for now is my 3 new acquisitions, all CollectA!

First is my very first marine reptile, the CollectA Attenborosaurus(Gryphoceratops I will get to that Diorama straight away! :) )

'

I really like it! The brown is a little boring, and the teeth on mine are messily painted, but I like the goofy look on his face! :D

Next is the CollectA Deluxe Ankylosaurus

This one is my favourite! I my opinion he looks more like an Ankylosaurus than a Euoplocephalus! I think the head may be a bit big though.

and Lucky Last is Gigantoraptor!

He is really cool! The only toy of Gigantoraptor out there, it is very cool! He is a little small for me, I would love to see him as a deluxe! :D

Thanks for looking!

Takama

funny coincedence, Im receving that Ankylosaur tommorow. so i see this as a preview.

Its looken good :)

ITewan

Quote from: Takama on April 20, 2012, 01:35:46 AM
funny coincedence, Im receving that Ankylosaur tommorow. so i see this as a preview.

Its looken good :)

Yes it is very good, quite accurate in my opinion, I plan on reviewing the Ankylosaurus and Gigantoraptor :)

Wullewux

sauroid

very nice collection ITewan.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ITewan

Ok updated pictures, this is what my looks like from yesterday onwards :)

Theropods,
Therizinosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Oviraptor, Australovenator, Irritator, Tyrannosaurus Rex (Papo), Tarbosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex (Chinasaur), Nothronychus, Eustreptospondylus, Gigantoraptor, Tyrannosaurus Rex (CollectA), Spinosaurus, Concavenator

Ankylosaurids, Ceratopisans, Stegosaurids, Pachycephalosaurids
Polacanthus, Minmi, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Wuerhosaurus x2, Dacentrurus, Dracorex, Styracosaurus Skeleton (Chinasaur), Triceratops (Chinasaur), Torosaurus, Triceratops

Ornithopods
Ouranosaurus, Muttaburrasaurus, Tsintaosaurus, Leaellynasaura, Anantotitan (Duckfaced Chinasaur), Anatotitan, Olorotitan, Lambeosaurus, Iguanodon

Sauropods
Jobaria, Amargasaurus, Rhoetosaurus x2, Rebbachisaurus z2, Shunosaurus

Miscellaneous
Nigersaurus(Wouldn't fit with Sauropods), Attenborosaurus, Vile with 1 speck of gold I panned, another one I bought, Amethyst Stone

Thanks! :D

ITewan

Ok, Update!! I have rearranged my Extant Collection and moved it to the top of my Prehistoric Collection. :) My newest Prehistoric acquisitions are the Papo Velociraptor and Pachyrhinosaurus and the CollectA Deluxe Agustinia. :) I have a lot of new Extant acquisitions. :)

And overview of my Extant Collection with miscellaneous Prehistoric figures.

Some close-ups ;D

Brands are; Schleich, Safari.ltd, K&M, Science and Nature and some other miscellaneous or unknown brands :)

My latest acquisitions, my 2 new Papos :D

The Papo Pachyrhinosaurus, I adore it!! ;D

And the Papo Velociraptor.

Thank you for looking!! ;D

Sorry for blurry Photos :|

ITewan

Another update!!! Sorry for double posting.
I shall post 2 Extant Animals and 2 Prehistoric Animals daily if I can :)

First is the Four Toed Hedgehog by Schleich, 2012

And the Adult Kudu Antelope by Schleich, 2011

Muttaburrasaurus by CollectA, 2009

Deluxe Agustinia  by CollectA, 2008

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.