News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prey Collection Discussion

Started by Flaffy, March 28, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

If I'm not wrong I've seen a video review where it was two pieces, the main figure and the jaw, like the Dunkleosteus. There must be two versions then.

paintingdinos

He's posted production images that show the jaw separate. It looks like he may have gone ahead and glued it for postsaursischian- or maybe he does that standard and they pop off in shipment. Either way it's a very simple build up.

paintingdinos

Looks like we're going to have a Liopleurodon in the next couple of days  :D

(from his Instagram)

The Tylosaurus is looking good too. Probably pass on Lio, but if the Tylosaur goes to print I'll definitely pick one up at some point.

Reptilia

This guy is great, I wish I had the money to collect his models.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.