News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hei guys

Started by Mo_the_Triceratops_King, June 20, 2016, 10:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

hi guys,

first i must say this forum has a really hard register procedures. But im finally made it.  :))

Im from germany and i started collecting dino toys last year in autumn. After watching Jurassic World (im a huge JP fan since i watched the first movie as a child) i thought about getting one T-Rex and maybe one Triceratops for my desk..well in the meanwhile i got around 200 dino modells and the next order for 21 dinos comes tomorrow. And i cant stop collecting.  ::) I collect all modells which looks good in my eyes also JP toys from the past. (Owning 4 Kenner Triceratops, Trasher T-Rex and the 2009 Hasbro Bull T-Rex Remake).
I love Papo (here i own the full collection) and Rebor, but Collecta, Safari and Schleich have really nice modells aswell. My favourite dino is like my name say the good old Triceratops.
The highlight of my collection is a full painted Horizon Jurassic Park Reptor by an artist and ofc the Rebor King Rex with the Fallen Queen Triceratops. Also the big T-Rex from Hasbro 2009 which is simply huge. (length: 70 cm)

Like i said i love Jurassic Park and also im a big fan of the BBC walking with dinosaurs series. I found this forum a while ago when i was looking for dino pictures but i never registerd, i was only a silent reader, mostly a watcher of your great collections - so far.  :)

i hope we have a lot of fun.

Best regards

Mo the T-King  ;)

First Question: How can i add a profile picture?
Anything u would recommend a new user should do? Any special threads to read for a dino newbie? :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Welcome!
To upload an avatar, you must first have the picture saved on your computer. Go to the "Profile" tab, and select "Forum Profile"
Here you can see where it can go in:

[Image Removed]
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Thank you. Is there any TX button btw?

DinoToyForum

Welcome!
The registration is difficult to keep out the spammers and make sure only real members join - like you!  8)

Libraraptor

Welcome! I am from Germany, too! Where exactly do you live?

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Mamasaurus

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! 😊

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 05, 2016, 09:10:38 PM

Munich.

Tx to all! :)

Arul

Welcome to the forum  :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Mo_the_Triceratops_King on July 06, 2016, 07:09:08 PM

Munich.

Your city is going through hard times at the moment :'( I wish you all the best and I hope you´re safe and secure down there.

Postosuchus84

Welcome to the forum!

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 28, 2016, 10:31:49 PM
Quote from: Mo_the_Triceratops_King on July 06, 2016, 07:09:08 PM

Munich.

Your city is going through hard times at the moment :'( I wish you all the best and I hope you´re safe and secure down there.

Ye tx, im fine.  :)

Derek.McManus

Welcome and have fun!

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum, always a warm welcome to fans of "Walking with Dinosaurs".

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on August 10, 2016, 01:57:59 PM
Welcome to the forum, always a warm welcome to fans of "Walking with Dinosaurs".
Tx!  ^-^
Btw my order in ur shop is planned asap i find the Rebor Raptor Winston in ur shop. :)
Should be in the next days. I will make a pic of my sideshows and the rebor stuff between. I think the compis fit well to the big dinos.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.