News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric times (PT) magazine back issues

Started by s.foulkes, August 18, 2016, 05:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

Hey guys I have MANY PT magazine back issues for sale. over 75 of them. they are $3.00 each buy as many as you want. let me know. I will give shipping quote. all orders ship out Book rate postal parcel. ^-^
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

tomkat

I'm interested in the P/T magazines. How do I get in touch with you?
tomkat

Takama

Do you have  Issues 107-109 and 114?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Libraraptor

I think I will contact you again as soon as I have got some money again. At the moment I have to spend more money on important things for my family and household.

s.foulkes

Quote from: tomkat on August 21, 2016, 03:47:26 AM
I'm interested in the P/T magazines. How do I get in touch with you?
tomkat

Hi yes you can reach me at my email - [email protected]
let me know which issues and or how many and I will get back to you. thanks .

s.foulkes

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 21, 2016, 05:01:47 AM
i'll buy 1-13 if you have them?

no man sorry the oldest issues start with 33 and go up to 112 but some in between have sold .

s.foulkes

s.foulkes

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.