News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Action figure leg problem

Started by Cretaceous Crab, July 08, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

If a figure has one leg smaller than the other, would it be worth more?

It appears that the leg was made that way. It's not a fabricated leg that was put on later.

IrritatorRaji

Not unless the figure itself was worth a lot, I don't really see why the value would increase. I don't really see why one would pay more a factory defect.

Cretaceous Crab

i wasn't sure. I mean, people apparently go nuts over JP toys that the packaging is mislabeled. Didn't know if this would fall in that same group of something sought after.

PumperKrickel

deleted

Bookerassic

I don't think I've heard of any figures with defects worth a lot :(

Shonisaurus

I understand that a product is expensive if it is manufactured in a very limited way and in very few quantities. Also a product is revalued when it has an exclusive painting (for example Acrocanthosaurus by Papo 2017) and that figure has very little life in the toy market is discontinued. In this case one year said figure within fifteen or twenty years will be very rare and in the market of eBay or Amazon said figure will be sold for an unaffordable price.

On the other hand if some figures of a company disappear by the death for example of the sculptor for example Dans LoRusso de Battat said figures become more expensive with time.

Due to a manufacturing defect, this figure is not revalorized sincerely, it lowers the price of the product even if it is discontinued.

I hope I have solved your doubts.

Digibasherx

Keep in mind, it's only worth a lot if someone's willing to pay a lot for a figure with a smaller leg :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.