News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dry Mounted Carnegie Dinosaur Poster on Offer

Started by grantharding, February 07, 2016, 11:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grantharding

I'm giving away this Carnegie dinosaur poster to anyone who wants it. It's the one that has all the Carnegie Collection dinosaurs up to the early nineties, the same size as their toy counterparts.

The poster is 24" x 36", and it's dry mounted, so it can't be rolled up. I'm not asking for any money, except for you to cover the shipping costs (I'm in Ontario, Canada).

If you want it, it's yours!
-Grant

critcho

Hi is this still available? I am in the UK but would love it if it is.
Thanks

grantharding

Bumping this thread because the poster is still available.

(The first two takers were in the UK and shipping would be about 50 pounds, so they decided against it.)

dinosaurdungeon

I'll take it if I'm able to pick it up. I'm also in Ontario.K/W area.

grantharding

JurassicGeek09

PM sent! I'm also in Ontario; Mississauga, to be precise.
To view my collection pieces, check me out at: http://www.instagram.com/jurassicgeek09

grantharding

I've had a few interested people, but nothing definite yet, so I've still got the poster if anyone (old or new) would like it.

EmperorDinobot

I've always been a fan of this poster. But I need one that rolls up given the fact that I have no free walls.

Takama

Quote from: grantharding on August 29, 2016, 12:10:39 AM
I've had a few interested people, but nothing definite yet, so I've still got the poster if anyone (old or new) would like it.

I might take it. but i have other things to pay off before i can pay for the shipping. its still pretty much free right?

Don B.

What would shipping be to Charlottesville, VA, USA. I would send it to my grandson who loves dinosaurs and is really quite knowledgeable. He doesn't speak too clearly unless he is rattling off a name like Carchardontosaurus and then he is clear as a bell.

If it is still available, that is.

Libraraptor

To a certain extend this is the pendant to the Invicta poster.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

CityRaptor

Yes.

First poster:
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2qTm2ihjMFY/ThIHrh5NMHI/AAAAAAAAAFM/H01Iy9sBW6Q/s1600/IVPoster.JPG
There are several versions of that. Mine is rolled up as opposed to folded.

Second poster:
http://plesiosauria.com/dinotoyimage/invicta_poster2.jpg
I used to have that one, but sadly it got damaged. ( I think there was also a version of it in Mickey Maus Magazine at some point in the 90s )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

EmperorDinobot

grantharding

The poster has now been mailed to the lucky winner.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.