News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How do you feel about people touching your collection?

Started by suspsy, April 29, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Cretaceous Crab

I don't have any super high-end or expensive figures in my collection so far. Most are Safari LTD and Papo with a few Collecta mixed in. My almost 7-yr-old likes to "borrow Dada's dinosaurs" from time to time. He knows (as well as my wife) which figures are generally okay with playing, some which dictate supervision or require him to play only in his room (our other child is a chewer), and those which are mostly off-limits.

The only one right now that is off-limits is my PREY Collections Carnotaurus resin model.

Shonisaurus

In my case I do not care about the children nephews or nephews who come to my house are quite civilized and treat my figures well. I have never had problems in that aspect fortunately, even with my resin models.  :)

Jose S.M.

I only have plastic figures mostly Safari and CollectA so I don't mind my nephew or cousins to handle them, and they are very gentle with them, even my nephew who's soon to be two years old, he just pick them and "counts" their limbs ( he just says two and three while touching each limb, he also likes to touch Safari's tyrannosaurus teeth  :))), the only one they can't touch is the Favourite Saurolophus, and the ones I've made because those are breakeable.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.