News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Who made this?

Started by Takama, April 30, 2015, 11:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Simple Thread. Got a Piece of Artwork that you need info on the artist?   Well this is the place.

I been asking diffrent atists about rather or not i could use there color schemes for my Animasaurus models. and i found one i like for the Spinophorosaurus on Google.   However i dont know who made it, and i would like to try and get  his or her permission before i use it for my model.

Anyone know who made this?

brandem

I'm not at my computer right now but you should be able to reverse image search it on google images with the image url or just by uploading it

Takama

I tried Image searching it with the right click of my mouse and it did nothing.

Well I really like that color scheme.   I guess I can use it, since were not copying the whole model.

tyrantqueen

I don't know either, but I appreciate your efforts to try and credit the original artist for the colour scheme. That's a good habit to be in.

Takama

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 01, 2015, 07:28:24 AM
I don't know either, but I appreciate your efforts to try and credit the original artist for the colour scheme. That's a good habit to be in.

Just trying to do whats right since i learned of all the Problems with un credited Paleoart.   

I got permission from Vitor Silvia and Sergey Krovosiky to use some colors for our pieces and i even got permission to replicate some paintings from Emily Willingby and our own Himmpaan.

MaastrichtianGuy

ok so i found this mosasaur artwork that i around the internet and i still dont know the artist who did it

DinoLord

The style reminds me of Mark Hallett.

MaastrichtianGuy

can somebody help who made this Cynognathus and the Thrinaxodon plus this Astrodon

Viergacht

MaastrichtianGuy

i need info on who made this t-rex giganotosaurus brachiosaurus and a Compsognathus and Archaeopteryx