News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pokemon-post your collections here

Started by GiganotosaurusFan, December 27, 2021, 06:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiganotosaurusFan

Hi! Anybody who would like to post their pokemon collections, post them now! :)
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

AcroSauroTaurus

I don't really collect Pokémon, but if I come across one that I like in a store, I'll pick it up. So I only have a few. I do like the Pokémon Select line that's been in stores recently, it's nice to have a decent articulated Rayquaza. But now hopefully they make my second favorite, Giratina.
Pokémon Select Charizard

Pokémon Select Rayquaza

Jazwares Aerodactyl
I am the Dinosaur King!

GiganotosaurusFan

Nice!
Lately have not been very active when it comes to pokemon, but I will come around eventually. Maybe Zukan Tyrantrum, though not sure yet...
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

JimoAi

Here's mine though Mewtwo is a temporary addition

Faelrin

I don't have anything to show atm, since most of my stuff is packed now and/or in storage, but I have a few amiibo (Charizard, Lucario, and Ivysaur), and that one Charizard mega blocks(?) kit my sister got for me a while back. I also have some pokemon cards here and there (including some of the film exclusive Detective Pikachu ones back when my family saw it in theaters together). I also have a few McDonalds toys too of Reshiram, Zekrom, and Axew, that i got way back in the early-mid 2010's.

Tbh I'm surprised I don't have more, even if I haven't played the games in a while (and I have most of those as well, at least one per gen, but some multiples). It was a big big part of my childhood, having been born in the early 90's, and so I grew up with it (alongside Jurassic Park as well). Obviously Charizard is one of my favorites, since the start of the series, but I love a lot of the fossil mons too, like Omanyte.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.