News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Planet Prehistoric on YouTube

Started by Cloud the Dinosaur King, April 20, 2017, 06:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Hi! I am working on a new series for my YouTube channel called Planet Prehistoric. It is about life in the Mesozoic Era in different formations and different times. There is no particular order to the episodes. The first episode is about my favorite formation, the Hell Creek Formation. It is going to feature Scar the Tyrannosaurus and Dakota the Dakotaraptor. It will go back and forth in between formations and go back to some. If you guys want to know the layout or want to suggest formations, PM me. My next formation will either be the Two Medicine Formation or the Bahariya Oasis.

Ravonium

Sounds interesting. Will probably watch it when it comes out.

Takama

You do realize that Dinotasia is the name of a Movie right?

Ravonium

Quote from: Takama on April 21, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

Even before this post appeared, I was suspecting that there was already something called Dinotasia.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Yes, that is why it is called "Dinotasia the Series".

CrypticPrism

Sounds good. I'd definitely check it out.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Takama

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on April 21, 2017, 10:22:01 PM
Yes, that is why it is called "Dinotasia the Series".

You may need permission from David Krentz, or Discovery To use the name. Otherwise your videos will get Copywright strike

stargatedalek

Doubtful, that's not exactly an easy title to copyright, and even if it's trademarked the overall finished thing is not derivative so it'll be fine.

Ravonium

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 22, 2017, 06:16:47 AM
Doubtful, that's not exactly an easy title to copyright, and even if it's trademarked the overall finished thing is not derivative so it'll be fine.

Agreed, I have high doubts that a company would care so much about some guy making a video series of toy dinos in their backyard. They probably don't make money off these videos.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Ravonium on April 22, 2017, 07:15:51 AM
Quote from: stargatedalek on April 22, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

Agreed, I have high doubts that a company would care so much about some guy making a video series of toy dinos in their backyard. They probably don't make money off these videos.
I just changed the name anyway. I think you guys will like my new plans. ;)

Ravonium

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on April 22, 2017, 04:31:55 PM
I just changed the name anyway. I think you guys will like my new plans. ;)

Overall, your new plans haven't made me less excited for the show.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I am working on the script for episode 1. If you guys want to see the script, PM me. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to know.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I just finished the script for Episode 1. It is called "Hell Creek Part 1". There will be multiple parts. If you guys want to see the script, let me know. I will PM you individually.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Just finished the script for episode 2. It is called "Planet Prehistoric Episode 2: Morrison Part 1". The scripts are digital for any of you who were wondering.

Hynerpeton

I am more of a photo person. Any pics you can share?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: predino on April 28, 2017, 12:41:30 AM
Of the script, sure. I will PM them to you if you want.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on April 28, 2017, 12:45:03 AM
Quote from: predino on April 28, 2017, 12:41:30 AM
Of the script, sure. I will PM them to you if you want.

Sure. And of the shoe. Like teasers.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I've changed the formation of episode 2 from the Morrison to the Lourinha. If you want to know why, PM me.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Making some changes to my scripts. Also, the expected release date for episode 1 is late July early August(my birthday's in July). I know it might be a while, but it's totally worth it. You guys will love what I have in store for you!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.