News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What's your biggest dino?

Started by Pinkamena, October 23, 2014, 11:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: SBell on January 21, 2017, 02:33:11 AM
I finally got a photo of mine--a maquette made up by Malcolm Mlodoch of the Rush Studios Tyranosaurus rex:

With ruler and Sir Arthur figure for scale!

A beauty!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

The Ultrasaurus is my tallest, the Brontosaurus is my longest and heaviest.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Wow, you've got some bigguns too!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

Quote from: BlueKrono on January 21, 2017, 10:19:58 PM
Wow, you've got some bigguns too!

Yup, they live in my office because there just isn't anywhere in the apartment equal to the task of housing them.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

Dino dino or robot dino? If Dino Dino it's undoubtedly the Bull T.rex and its repaints. Dino in general it's my Roboraptor.

BlueKrono

This just occurred to me: I have what is not a dinosaur but is very close to a pterosaur - Toruk/Great Leonopteryx from the Avatar movie. It is by far my largest figure. It's a 3-D kite with a 74 inch wingspan. It's bigger than I am.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Archinto

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 21, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

The Ultrasaurus is my tallest, the Brontosaurus is my longest and heaviest.

Im in the same club here as Halichoeres, my ultrasaurus is complete with the saddle and cavemen too. these two are among my largest toy dinosaurs as well. the next size larger though, would have to be my imaginext spike the ultra dinosaur, and the blue ice skeletal t-rex playset. those ones are as big as small children...
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

sauroid

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 11, 2017, 09:03:19 PM
This just occurred to me: I have what is not a dinosaur but is very close to a pterosaur - from the Avatar movie. It is by far my largest figure. It's a 3-D kite with a 74 inch wingspan. It's bigger than I am.
would love to see a pic of your Toruk/Great Leonopteryx.

this is my biggest so far (my Favorite big soft vinyl ones come close)

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

IrritatorRaji

Not really a 'figure', but the JP Bull Rex is my largest dinosaur

Shonisaurus

My biggest dinosaur is the AAA dromeosaurus. It is not huge in size but for me it is gigantic and takes up a lot of space. On the other hand to be a chinasaurs is not bad figure.