News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Preference for the scale of the dinosaur resin kit

Started by Vitamin-Imagination, July 11, 2017, 06:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preference for the scale of the dinosaur resin kit

1/4x (1/40,1/41...1/49)
2 (16.7%)
1/3x (1/30,1/31...1/39)
5 (41.7%)
1/2x (1/20,1/21...1/29)
2 (16.7%)
Huge scale(1/10~1/19)
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 31, 2017, 06:34:33 AM

Vitamin-Imagination

Currently, I am accepting preorders for the production of Spinosaurus (1:17) resin kit. However, while I was receiving the order, the customer asked me if there was any other size.
I was worried about what size to produce for the next resin kit dinosaur. Because I unexpectedly output the SPINOSAURUS of size 1:17, so I replicated the resin for price discount.
So I do a poll because I wonder what size most people want. Please choose your preferred scale. :) :)

-Spec: ●Price discount for preorder (Original price: 400.0 USD) ●Sculpted by Jin Kyeom Kim(@김진겸) ●Size: 1:17 Scale ●Length: 75cm (Spine 90cm) ●Height:28cm ●Quantity: Small production ●Price: 350.0 USD (Do not include shipping) ●Shipping fee: Prices vary by shipping country (Expected amount $100~$200) ●Shipping start date: Mid August ●Payment: Paypal If you want to purchase my product. Please mail to: [email protected] or Facebook message @vitaminimagination

https://www.facebook.com/vitaminimagination/posts/1970683066500561

https://youtu.be/RQvB23ZIFf4

faydga

You make very beautiful models, I would like to see resin kits in the 1/35-1/40 range.

Shonisaurus

I like dinosaurs and prehistoric animals (either resin, vinyl or PVC) of a normal size neither very large nor very small.

For two reasons:

1) For reasons of space.

2) For aesthetic reasons.

Resin I like the size in the style of Favorite, obviously there are other companies much better in this aspect than this one, for example, Sideshow but honestly, their figures are immense without being removed, they are works of art from the scientific and artistic point of view. That's why I like them on a medium scale from 1:31 to 1:39 or 1:40

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 11, 2017, 09:09:29 PM
I like dinosaurs and prehistoric animals (either resin, vinyl or PVC) of a normal size neither very large nor very small.

For two reasons:

1) For reasons of space.

2) For aesthetic reasons.

Resin I like the size in the style of Favorite, obviously there are other companies much better in this aspect than this one, for example, Sideshow but honestly, their figures are immense without being removed, they are works of art from the scientific and artistic point of view. That's why I like them on a medium scale from 1:31 to 1:39 or 1:40

Thank you for your good feedback ~ ^^ ;D ;D

Takama

Im looking for a line of at least 1:35 Scale models

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.