News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Funny Dinosaur articles from the web.

Started by Takama, August 11, 2012, 05:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

OK i will admit that i frequent Cracked.com every now and then. :-[ But when they take on dinosaurs, I am almost tempted to go in and give out a little Dino education for them C:-).

anyway, I was on there today, and it looks like CollectAs phallus head has made an appearance, and it has a link to Dans Dinosaurs. Also it has a joke that i never noticed from ouranosaurus. (It sounds like our anus saurus).   

If you found a silly article that has to do with dinosaurs on a website that has nothing to do with dinosaurs, please place it here. It might be funny to not only read it, but also see how they try to make it funny for the general puplic (according to that Cracked article, they think the readers get most of there dino educaton from Jurrasic Park ::) ::) ::)  ::) )
Oh and please make sure the website is clean from virusus befor you post

Seijun

Haha! I read the cracked article. So ouranosaurus' arms were apparently too short for it rest on all 4 feet? First time I've heard that one..  ;D
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.