News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Discover with Dr. COOL!!!

Started by Loon, November 11, 2017, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Quote from: Ravonium on November 11, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
What innovations in science did Dr Cool make? Exactly, he is a big fat fake scientist.
Dr. Radcliff I. Cool is not to be challenged, his innovations in the fields of Astrology, Creation ScienceIntelligent design, Homeopathy, and Flat Earth Studies far surpass any other so-called "scientist."

Halichoeres

This was a fun thread! I think Dr. Steve Hunter might have been Dr. Cool's PhD adviser. Considering that he's standing around with a beaker full of unidentified green fluid, it makes sense why both of them have such inaccurate dinosaurs: their PhDs are in chemistry!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Quote from: Loon on November 11, 2017, 08:54:50 PM
Dr. Radcliff I. Cool is not to be challenged, his innovations in the fields of Astrology, Creation ScienceIntelligent design, Homeopathy, and Flat Earth Studies far surpass any other so-called "scientist."

If that's the case, then why is he called Dr. Cool?

Oh wait, I have the reason...

Dr Cool is secretly the "Rappin For Jesus" guy after he gained mass embarrassment from his video. This would explain how he was 'cool' at some point in his life.

Anyways, you have not proved yet that Dr. Cool is a better scientist than our forum's very own Adam S. Smith.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.