You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

BOOM!! New Vitae Siniceratops figure!!!

Started by Simon, December 14, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Just announced by Monster House Hong Kong with video at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/chungtat.cheung/videos/1568789149825975/

Simon

That low high pitched sound you just heard was me saying "YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  ;D ;D ;D

Just took a closer look and saw all the HEAD ORNAMENTATION on this baby!!  OH YEAH!!!! Come to Poppa!  And look at that poppin' paint job!!!   :o :o :o :o :o

Reptilia

Unlike the Giganotosaurus this looks quite nice.

BlueKrono

Poppin? It's... concrete gray. I love the sculpt though!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

paintingdinos

I think that paint job is really cool! The colored ornamentation is like flame popping out a smoke cloud. Kinda minimal, but I think its effective  :)

Simon

Quote from: paintingdinos on December 14, 2017, 03:52:40 AM
I think that paint job is really cool! The colored ornamentation is like flame popping out a smoke cloud. Kinda minimal, but I think its effective  :)

And, given the gray, VERY easy to "touch up" in whatever paint suits your fancy ... did you guys see how many copies were waiting to be painted?  Lot quickler to just paint the frill highlights, and nuke the rest gray ... so it can get to us faster ... Tat says in a commnet on his page that it should be available after the holidays ... my guess would be early in 2018 ...

Seriously, with PNSO's stall/possible demise, its nice to see Vitae stepping into the gap to keep the amazing models from China coming!!!!  ;D

Flaffy

Very nice to finally have some Hong Kong brands making it's way into the market!
Can't wait to see what Mr Cheung has in store for the future  ;D

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Simon

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 14, 2017, 05:13:59 AM
This is a resin figure, right?

It looks like it in the video, but no confirmation yet.

Minmiminime

Stunning!! Absolutely Stunning!! This is a brand to watch. And they haven't done anything peculiar with the cheeks  ^-^
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

ceratopsian

This one will probably make it onto my shopping list.

sauroid

that's absolutely gorgeous. wish they'd make all their figures PVC instead of resin tho.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.