News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

who makes the best Woolly Mammoth?

Started by dragon53, July 17, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moldovan0731

After I wrote a comment on the 1:35 Palaeoloxodon antiquus figure, avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna replied to me that they're going to make a 1:35 wooolly mammoth figure in the future, probably based on the Siegsdorf specimen (which means it will be 9.97 cm tall at the shoulder). I'm pretty sure it's going to be the best woolly mammoth figure.

JohannesB

The Invicta figure, although rather small, is a very nice one.

Shonisaurus

By Mamut Primegenius (woolly mammoth), the best figure by far is the figure of Carnegie. It's the one I like the most about all primigenius mammoths made to date.

laticauda

I agree the Carnegie Woolly Mammoth is great, but.... despite its good size, it tends to blend in o the shelf.  For that reason I like the smaller Wild Safari better.  Its pose and personality make it stand out. If you pair it with the baby it looks even better.   Even though it is not a Woolly Mammoth, the Eofauna Steppe Mammoth is my favorite mammoth period! 

Shonisaurus

Quote from: laticauda on October 06, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
I agree the Carnegie Woolly Mammoth is great, but.... despite its good size, it tends to blend in o the shelf.  For that reason I like the smaller Wild Safari better.  Its pose and personality make it stand out. If you pair it with the baby it looks even better.   Even though it is not a Woolly Mammoth, the Eofauna Steppe Mammoth is my favorite mammoth period!

In my case as mammoth primigenius the best Carnegie, as best trogontherii mammoth Eofauna. That does not mean that if Eofauna makes a mammoth primigenius (woolly mammoth) in his day the best woolly mammoth will be that of Eofauna and not that of Carnegie.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Moldovan0731 on October 05, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
After I wrote a comment on the 1:35 Palaeoloxodon antiquus figure, avatar_Eofauna @Eofauna replied to me that they're going to make a 1:35 wooolly mammoth figure in the future, probably based on the Siegsdorf specimen (which means it will be 9.97 cm tall at the shoulder). I'm pretty sure it's going to be the best woolly mammoth figure.

Man, they love their elephants. As far as I'm concerned they can take their time with that one; I'm anxious to see what they can do with sauropods.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.