You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 11] Musee's Carnotaurus Diorama "EXPEL"

Started by acro-man, February 28, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on June 12, 2017, 12:29:26 PM
It looks gorgeous,sadly i live in the philippines :(

So what's stopping you from getting one? ???
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Kaprosaurus

Okay,let me see.First,shipping,then money,and lastly i'm a 12 year old with no connection to anyone in the states. :'(

robintaylor

Received mine today, superb figure and quick delivery to the UK from acro man, excellent thank you

acro-man

At long last, the promise was realized.
After reworking on the dinos twice, changing the paint application once, the final product finally came out.

Pre-order starts from today and ends on 30 Nov 2017
Estimated time of arrival after 31 Jan 2018

Have fun :)
喜欢收集和P图

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on June 13, 2017, 05:49:47 AM
Okay,let me see.First,shipping,then money,and lastly i'm a 12 year old with no connection to anyone in the states. :'(

You don't need a connection. acro-man will ship internationally. I'm from the UK and I bought stuff from him.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 31, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Quote from: Kaprosaurus on June 13, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

You don't need a connection. acro-man will ship internationally. I'm from the UK and I bought stuff from him.

Me aswell, highly recommended.

Reptilia

Amazing diorama, this Carnotaurus model looks better than Sideshow's. May I suggest opening a new thread for each new model? This way is a bit confusing.

acro-man

Firstly, I have finally completed translation of the little story about this Carnotaurus diorama that Muxi gave me.

Secondly, I spent some time looking for the coresponding English name of the unspecified "Pterosaurs" - it's called Cearadactylus
All three creatures: Carnotaurus, Cearadactylus, Kritosaurus, were living in the same place at same time.

Lastly, Muxi said the shipping date might be ahead of schedule, say December 2017.
Buy it for your New Year!

Have fun  :D

Quote from: Reptilia on October 31, 2017, 10:59:17 PM
Amazing diorama, this Carnotaurus model looks better than Sideshow's. May I suggest opening a new thread for each new model? This way is a bit confusing.
I am actually considering about opening a website to place and sort all these Chinasaurs.
Only thing I need is massive free time :'(
喜欢收集和P图

ceratopsian

Thank you for the pterosaur ID - I wondered if they were based on a known fossil rather than a generic "pterosaur".

I've placed my order!

acro-man

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 02, 2017, 12:31:29 PM
Thank you for the pterosaur ID - I wondered if they were based on a known fossil rather than a generic "pterosaur".
I've placed my order!

Haha!
Thank you for your support!

It really took a while to find a proper "pterosaur" to match the Carnotaurus.
After some research, the only species Muxi could find was called Cearadactylus.
Though anatomy implies they might be fish hunters, there's still possibility they scavenged on carcass.
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

Last 7 days before PRE-ORDER closes on November 30.

Don't miss out!
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

Dear friends,

As I stated in my own Acro-man's store earlier, the Carnotaurus is undergoing Rework.
Here a picture of the New casts

To ensure fine quality of the product, Musee is now looking more carefully into all the details in the production phase.
Thank all of you your great patience.  :)
Estimated shipping will start in March, after Chinese New Year.

Cheers
喜欢收集和P图

ceratopsian

Thanks for the update. I am happy to wait for a better quality product.

ceratopsian

My Carnotaurus diorama arrived safely towards the end of last week and it's worth the wait.  I will be posting images in my thread soon.  Many thanks to acro-man as without his help, I'd never find these treasures for my growing collection!

postsaurischian

Congrats! But how could you receive yours last week when acro-man wrote that shipping would start in March ??? ?

ceratopsian

In the end, he received three just in time to send them before everything shuts down for the New Year. I was lucky and have one of those three. The rest would not be ready till things get going again after the New Year.

Bombyx

I received my Carnotaurus diorama some weeks ago and i really like it. This is a beautiful scene. However I just discovered the diabloceratops after receiving the carnotaurus and now I would like to complete my collection but I cannot find it on internet. It seems sold out. Is someone able to help to purchase this model please?

acro-man

Quote from: Bombyx on April 29, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
Is someone able to help to purchase this model please?
You came to the right place, pal.
I help people get these Chinasaurs.
That's what this thread is here for.

Musee's Diabloceratops has long been sold out, that's for sure.
But someone in our community might be selling their pre-owned ones.
PM is welcomed if you need more information.
Thanks ;)
喜欢收集和P图

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.