You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Toys City Paleontology Series--Styracosaurus

Started by dragon53, March 22, 2014, 04:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

Bigbadtoystore.com has this new line which looks like Papo's Styracosaurus.

Link:  http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TCY10055&mode=retail

(my apologies if this has been posted before).

Dan

Yikes. With that paint scheme, it's an even more blatant ripoff of the Sideshow Styracosaurus than Papo's.

Blade-of-the-Moon

The green one certainly is..and the base version is weird..looks like an aquarium prop.

Takama

Hey Im intrigued. I might buy one.  I wonder what its made out off

Blade-of-the-Moon

not sure..but it's more expensive than Papo's too..not a good thing.

tanystropheus

It looks interesting. I wonder what else to expect from the Toys City Paleontology Series.

sauroid

looks interesting. i wonder how it would look like beside the Papo Styrac. and is it made of solid plastic?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

It's totally uninspired, but it's not so bad a piece. Though it seems somewhat expensive, unless it's a large figure. I might get one.

Takama

Blade-of-the-Moon

BrontoScorpio

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.