News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DTF banner (2013)

Started by Roselaar, January 06, 2013, 11:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the five banner designs do you prefer?

A
1 (2.9%)
B
5 (14.3%)
C
21 (60%)
D
3 (8.6%)
E
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Himmapaan

E is much too crowded and the tilted Parasaurolophus looks uncomfortable and perhaps even a little contrived. I like C best of the choices, but I don't mind the Cambrian fauna on either side, although I do prefer them smaller, as in A (but I'm not keen on A's design and figure selection.

I haven't voted, consequently.  :P ;D But I did cast an opinion, gasp.

DinoToyForum

The masses have spoken! Looks like option C is streets ahead  :) I'll update the header :)

Simon

My eyes thank you.  Harmony has been restored to the DTF. 

Libraraptor

C is great! And 3 of 6 are non-avian dinosaurs!

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.