News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Here it is then my entire Dino Collection.

Started by Tylosaurus, March 18, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on April 30, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
Your orchids are beautiful, lots of nice stegosaurs in there too.
Hey thanks, but they seen better times tho xD  ;D

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 30, 2018, 06:29:46 PM
Aww, which ones carried the infection, the Dendrobium or the Phalaenopsis? I hope you successfully eradicated the reason. Indeed a nice array of stegosaur figures :)
Hah I have no idea bud, the ones I have now look great, slowly as time goes by I will add more, kind of miss my orchid forest
Always found it pleasant to side there and stare at the flowers crystals Stegosaurids and dragons, also adds a bit more privacy too :)

Tomorrow is my cleaning day and then I water and take care of all my plants, making their leaves dust free as well, plant by plant leaf by leaf I carefully rinse them and dry them off with a very soft rag :)
Once every 3 months  I apply fertilizer, and hey all cool :)

Tylosaurus

Here a little update of my new orchids:

Here a closeup of the Steggies, Dragons & Crystals that are displayed within the orchids:

Here the entire display:

And the view I get from my seat:

Anyways I redid my photo's of this complex, yet colorful collection of mine.
With the reason that I was not too happy with the photo's I made a few days ago.
After buying more orchids today, making new pics did make sense and these photo's do make a much better overall picture 8)

Shonisaurus

It is very original the set of dinosaurs with orchids especially you have had the good taste to gather except the dragon (I do not know what company is) to all the best figures of the family of stegosaurs of different brands of toys.

I congratulate you, it's very nice.

postsaurischian

:D Orchids & Stegosaurs - what a beautiful combination! You gotta love it.

Bokisaurus

Nice to see those orchids blooming again, nice Stego Collection.

Libraraptor

Dinosaurs,  orchids and an X wing!  Exciting combination!

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 03, 2018, 06:36:54 PM
It is very original the set of dinosaurs with orchids especially you have had the good taste to gather except the dragon (I do not know what company is) to all the best figures of the family of stegosaurs of different brands of toys.

I congratulate you, it's very nice.
Why thank you :) the dragons are from McFarlanes my past away friend Dan LoRusso (I don't know if any of you knew him, to me he was a dear friend and Admin of my Dino & Mineral collecting community @ Facebook)
And his colleague David Silva sculpted them, they were the McFarlanes Dragon Clan Series which I think ended around 2008,, please correct me if I am wrong, as my memory is rather flaky with such things :X

I still miss Dan tbh, he was always there for a chat no matter what it was about and his work so unforgettable.
The Battatt Dacentrurus was one of his last creations he even showed me the prototypes before releasing them, so I bought that in honor of Dan and when I bought it Dan was still alive and he loved it :)

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 03, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
:D Orchids & Stegosaurs - what a beautiful combination! You gotta love it.
Many thanks, it does take lots of time taking care of these orchids but to me they are my babies, they color my home but also my life.

Quote from: Bokisaurus on May 03, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
Nice to see those orchids blooming again, nice Stego Collection.
Yaaas, Dem Steggies I call em, all 34 of em there, can't live without 'em, but it seems I may need to add more, Stegosaurids as you lot would call em, they are to me the most common form for a Dinosaur, I just have something with those armored tanks, their plates & thagomizers just add that special look yet very distinctive as well, I guess ican't find my words, sorry tho 8)

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 03, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
Dinosaurs,  orchids and an X wing!  Exciting combination!
Oh I have lots more X-Wings well Star Wars Toys,if you would like me to make a topic of all the other things I collect I can in the other collections area, only if the DTF crew would agree with me doing that :)
Then all those Graphics cards as well in that table rofl, my good ole 3dfx days .. oh yes xD :D

Roselaar

Very beautiful orchids! And boy, someone likes Stegosaurs... :)

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Roselaar on May 03, 2018, 09:29:03 PM
Very beautiful orchids! And boy, someone likes Stegosaurs... :)
yEAH! xD Totally for em man :) And the feel to buy more ..well it's kind of returning so do expect more Steggies
Haha here we go again I guess xD

Steggies also look a bit like dragons the plates and everything, they just look super cool  8)

Tylosaurus

Hmm after digging in one of my drawers I found this art made by sepp a DTF Moderator:

A Tylosaurus proriger and a Ammonite

Here her greetings message :)

And I even have the plastic folder she applied with it as well:

This was a commission she did for me way back in April of 2012.
Anyways I hope she is doing okay, even I have not seen her on this forum for quite some time.

Halichoeres

I love the orchids! The dinos ain't bad, either ;)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 04, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
I love the orchids! The dinos ain't bad, either ;)
Hey thanks, orchids always added color and life to my living room as for the 34 Steggies there, they are a must plus the Dragons & Crystals as well, kind of makes the display look complete.

Tylosaurus

Hey all :)

Well I did buy two more orchids, that are these two:

Here the display from left to right:

And here the entire display:

As you can see, I moved some Steggies around for a slightly different display and got rid of dried up orchid flowers as well :)
It also seems i may have room for more Steggies too, so we shall see what that will bring!

Atm I have 15 Orchids now, where of 11 are giving flowers, finally my living room is more colorful again :)
Look better now 8)

Tylosaurus

Hey all :)

Well Lil Allo arrived once Lil Speeno arrives I will make an update for that :)
These are very well made and no flaws, like mistakes and such when it comes to the sowed colors and such.
They are made in China and sold in Japan only, so ebay is the best way to buy these, shipping isn't too bad say it took roughly 2 weeks from Japan to The Netherlands when shipping insured which I did do, don't want to get these lost via shipping, always something I do if buying from far away lands.

Either way they are super cute to have a true must have for those that collect dino plushies Yaaays
So here some pics :3

Here Lil Allo giving Lil Rexie lap Suggles I just had to do this sorry :3 Reeeeee

Lil Allo & Lil Rexie with "Daxej" the IKEA Dragon & "Sirta" the flying IKEA Dragon on the pillows, One happy family.

And really I died from utter Dino cuteness when I unpacked this lil allo, a cute little blue bean xD

Shonisaurus

Beautiful stuffed animals There is a company specializing in prehistoric animal stuffed animals called Wild Republic in case you are interested in you or another member of the forum. The prehistoric animals are very well made and are fabulous especially for the smallest of the house or to have them adornment.

Bokisaurus

Nice new orchid and cute little plushies :))

Tylosaurus

Hey thanks Shonisaurus & Bokisaurus as the orchids go, got 17 of them now bought two new ones 3 days ago, here the entire display as of now :)

Main display:

Left:

Center:

Right:

here all the flowers up close from left to right:

This is one of the new ones:

Life finds a way here many more flowers kept emerging

Here's one happy face from the Orchid Eternal Wyvern xD

And here the other new one:

And what I see from my favorite seat, it's like a forest of orchids Steggies Dragons & Crystals, just perfect.

But yeah I may add one more orchid a special one even I can fit an other 3 or so between there, the greater the density, the better  the display 8)

As Colorata goes, yeaps they are pretty much it for me, here is their entire line:
https://www.colorata.com/fs/colorata/c/st_dinosaur/

Looks like I have something new to do HAH xD Just love their style!

Just look at all those fluffballs:

Just brilliant  xD ;D

Tylosaurus

As for my PNSO Chungkingosaurus, I gave that one a very special role and place :)

Chungkingosaurus is one my favored Asian Stegosaurids, let that be true!
You can see him standing on my file server / secondary workstation named Firefox SMP 2018 here:

Here the Chunkingo up close:

This has become my Stegosurid Mascot for my network named CLUBNET ! :D

This way this Steggo will always stand in the spotlight :)

This I did in dedication to my friend acro-man from PNSO, China.

Here the Colorata Spinosaurus sitting plushie:

Colorata Sitting Spinosaurus named "Lil Speeno":

And here together:

Lil Rexie also joined in  xD

Hugz 4 Life!

And how I display them on my bed , with Sharkeh in the miiddle xD

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.