News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Troodons Dinosaur catches

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 20, 2012, 06:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

Here some newly catched dinosaurs.

Lets start off with a couple of safari's and new papo's and a bullyland.

From left to right. Bullyland Therizinosaurus, which i am very fond of. I like it a lot and was  bigger then expected.Mosasaurus a real rough diamond, i dont mind it looks retro. It makes it more beautifull.  Papo sitting rexy, just like the older one love it and the colours too. It makes him or her more detailed. The running green rex is well wow :cheers: It is long green and a real trex machine.
And two cute mammoth calves with the mini brachiosaurus.

and another one, a unpainted Paleomaster Therizinosaurus. Which i am going to paint, eventually.

I even won a prize package from Safari ltd, a bearded dragon.

I just love that one. How can one not love such a cute beardie.

Safari LTD Acrocanthosaurus,vagaceratops,dracorex and ceratosaurus.

Cant wait for the Carnegie Brachiosaurus.

And last but not least. The Mighty king of paposaurs. Can you spot him.

By marsupilami85 at 2012-03-19
The brown Running rex.

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Tylosaurus

Very nice collection Troodon :D Great to see you here at the new forums too ! :P

Where is that plush toy in the background? ;D

Fluffysaurus

Thankyou tylosaurus,. Well that plush toy in the background is from folkmanis. Its a opossom handpuppet. He is one of them i have more. And sometimes well this happens. I am a little wacky sometimes hahaha and what better way to be wacky then with a handpuppet. ;D :P
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Tylosaurus

Takama

Mind if i ask how you got the brown running Papo T-rex?

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 20, 2012, 09:25:00 PM
Awww he's cutes :P
Yes he is  ;D, and yes takama you may ask, it was a gift from a friend in france :).
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Horridus

So it's France-only, eh? Good thing I'm not too bothered about colour variants, or I'd get very envious... ;) I do want that brown original rex though, ever since I found out that it was significantly different!

Nice collection.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

ZoPteryx

SBell

Just a Bearded Dragon? In my prize package I also got a Modern Mammal Skulls toob! ;D

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Horridus on March 21, 2012, 06:25:05 PM
So it's France-only, eh? Good thing I'm not too bothered about colour variants, or I'd get very envious... ;) I do want that brown original rex though, ever since I found out that it was significantly different!

Nice collection.
Thankyou ;D
Yes it appears so, well i wanted a rex family and when the first rex came out i always wanted more of them. Yes i know they are inaccurate but i love them accurate and inaccurate. As long as it sparks the dino fire. And i knew the baby rexes came, so it will be a family rex party with (in the near future the baby rexes) and ofcourse the dead collecta triceratops to feed them all. And also yes the brown original is a beauty too.

And indeed finally some nice therizinosaurs, but i miss the collecta one.

Yes just the bearded dragon, ohw yes the mammal skull toob is great too  ;D but one thing at the time :). There is always a tomorrow in collect land ;).

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.