News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor - new for 2019

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, October 13, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine. While surfing on the internet to see if other companies have revealed some of their figures for 2019, I found that on Instagram, there are many pictures with the brand new 2019 figures from Rebor, even from their own Instagram profile, for more details, go on the official Instagram profile of Rebor:https://www.instagram.com/rebor_studio/ and its Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/reborstudio/, so let's get started:
1.Stegosaurus armatus

2.Stigymoloch spinifer

3. Images showing REBOR Killer Queen bendy tail&articulations testing

4.Male Dilophosaurus(Jurasic Park style) "Green Day" and female Dilo "Oasis"

5.t REBOR 1:35 female Tyrannosaurus Killer Queen - here's a quick shot of the plain variant

6.REBOR 1:35 Tyrannosaurus rex Killer Queen Jungle Variant

7.Quadrupedal Spinosaurus

8.1:35 scale scientifically accurate T-Rex

9.JP style Spinosaurus

10.Titanoboa,Q&A: Will Titanoboa have a base?
There will be no base for REBOR 1:35 Titanoboa,instead there will be this neat accessory, a 19.5cm crocodile prey.

Crocodile prey

11.A 1:10 scale museum class Tyrannosaurus Rex skull replica

The last image is an overall picture,in which there are additional figures such as the 'Vanilla Ice'' T-Rex color scheme Jungle and Mountain variant figures[Already seen] and two last 2019 figures which are a 1:35 Deinosuchus rugosus figure named ''Meta'' by Rebor and a 1:35 scale Sarcosuchus imperator figure named ''Lica'' by Rebor also.
All the images and information that you see are from Rebor's official Instagram and Facebook profiles, except for the last overall image which is from another Instagram profile named ''jurasicoleccion'', here is the link to the profile: https://www.instagram.com/jurasicoleccion/. If there are more figures revealed from Rebor for 2019, please feel free to add them to this topic.

Takama

OK Do you have any PROOF that these are Garenteed to be released in 2019?   

Because Rebor is unpredictable with there models, and i do not think everything you see here will be released whithen one year ;)

Ravonium

Quote from: Takama on October 13, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Because Rebor is unpredictable with there models, and i do not think everything you see here will be released whithen one year ;)

The only 'proof' (if you can call it that) that these are planned for 2019 is that they've hashtagged '2019' in the posts these images were shown in. Even then, that doesn't mean their releases won't get delayed for any reason.

I'd also like to add that Dr. Admin has stated in the past that Rebor's release schedule makes them unsuitable for the 'New for XXXX' sub-boards.

mgaguilar

Quote from: Ravonium on October 13, 2018, 04:45:19 PM
Quote from: Takama on October 13, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

The only 'proof' (if you can call it that) that these are planned for 2019 is that they've hashtagged '2019' in the posts these images were shown in. Even then, that doesn't mean their releases won't get delayed for any reason.

I'd also like to add that Dr. Admin has stated in the past that Rebor's release schedule makes them unsuitable for the 'New for XXXX' sub-boards.

Agreed, I feel that this should be removed and changed to Rebor's specific thread hub. There's no point in putting these here until we can guarantee that they now have more of a regular release schedule.
Appreciate the thought though. Seems like (HOPEFULLY) an eventful year for Rebor.

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: mgaguilar on October 13, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Agreed, I feel that this should be removed and changed to Rebor's specific thread hub. There's no point in putting these here until we can guarantee that they now have more of a regular release schedule.
Appreciate the thought though. Seems like (HOPEFULLY) an eventful year for Rebor.

Don't we kinda already have a Rebor thread though? Rebor General Discussion?

Syndicate Bias

Joey

Man, that Spinosaurus actually looks really nice!

Shonisaurus

Sincerely I doubt that Rebor liberalize all these figures of prehistoric animals for this year, they suppose much commercial expense for any company of prehistoric animals of collecting and Rebor is not an exception I am afraid that these figures will be commercialized at the most in the next three or four years being optimistic

I like the two versions of spinosaurus both the scientific version (without a doubt the most) and its version based on cinematographic works. Rebor is satisfying everyone with his aptitude.

SidB

For the first time in several years, a number of Rebor's offerings have genuinely caught my interest, although i know it's early in the game.

DinoToyForum

Thread locked. I direct readers and posters to the Rebor section: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?board=33.0