News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pylraster's Repaints

Started by pylraster, July 08, 2015, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mackeral

The Brachiosaurus is turning out great!

Halichoeres

It does look great! Is that the Tamiya Brach? Also your dancing dinosaur avatar always gives me joy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 23, 2018, 10:05:59 PM
Is that the Tamiya Brach?

...Horizon Jurassic Park Brachiosaurus.... (?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0lhrXc-yc

..The big one is Horizon (1:19) while the small one is Tamiya (1:35):

Right ?

tyrantqueen

QuoteRight ?

Right. By the way, those Brachiosaurs are a custom project made by a member a while back, he doesn't post much (if at all) any more...

pylraster

Yes this is a Horizon Brachio.

Halichoeres

Oh, right, of course it is! Thanks, my knowledge of kits is pretty lacking.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

pylraster

Tried to give this Rebor Acro knockoff a new look. Not a fan of the original orange. Unfortunately as this is a bootleg, the details aren't as sharp as the original, especially the teeth. Still I think I did okay for a 3 dollar figure.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.