News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Do you know this dinosaur?

Started by Philo, August 11, 2012, 12:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philo

Hi,

I have searched for this dinosaur but did not find anythink :(

Do you know this toy and where I can find it?
Thanks

DinoToyForum

Looks like a modified Papo Allosaurus to me: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/2008/07/18/allosaurus-papo-review/

Takama

Quote from: Philo on August 11, 2012, 12:39:35 AM
Hi,

I have searched for this dinosaur but did not find anythink :(

Do you know this toy and where I can find it?
Thanks

Yeah it is a Modified Papo Allosaur.

Which means it is not really available for purchase

If you still want the dinosaur its based from, then you can get it on EBay or Amazon.

If your new to the Papo Brand, Then i suggest you take a look at some of there other models. They make the most detiald models on the Dino toy market

Photos of them can be found here
http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,419.0.html

Jetoar

Oh ! it is a good modification. I think that is very similar to cold one of  Dark Elf of Warhammer Fantasy from my point of view  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

tyrantqueen

Awesome custom, although not something I would do to my own models XD

Philo

Thanks for your answers.
As I was searching for this dinosaur I thougt I had find it, with this Papo Allosaurus, but the forearms ... do you realy think this is a custom? How it is possible to make such movable arms?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Philo on August 11, 2012, 09:55:52 PM
Thanks for your answers.
As I was searching for this dinosaur I thougt I had find it, with this Papo Allosaurus, but the forearms ... do you realy think this is a custom? How it is possible to make such movable arms?
Yes, it is most definitely a custom. It would be possible to change the position of the arms with a knife and lots of epoxy putty. Such customisations are actually very common :)

DinoToyForum

And isn't that Boba Fett in the saddle?  ???

Sumo

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 15, 2012, 08:07:28 PM
And isn't that Boba Fett in the saddle?  ???
Some say he's the baddest badass in the galaxy...
... some say he's the most overrated character ever...
... some say he knows only two facts about ducks, both of them wrong...

... I say that visibility in that helmet is pretty dang near zero and he probably mistook the Paposaur for a pony.  ;D

(And in case it wasn't immediately obvious, I say Boba Fett is the Stig. Prove me wrong, I dare you.)
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

Dip

Bobba Fett on an Allo... I'd say there's nothing wrong with his eyesight  :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.