News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sofubi Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus figure

Started by Cretaceous Crab, April 01, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

Anyone have this figure? Just curious if it was worth the money

IrritatorRaji

I don't think it's released yet since it's still available for pre-order

Cretaceous Crab

UPDATE: I did end up getting this figure. Is anyone already working on a review for it? If not, I'd like to do one.

suspsy

AFAIK, no one else is working on a review of it.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Cretaceous Crab

mgaguilar

One of the BEST figures on the market. Would LOVE to see a review.

Fembrogon

I was tempted to request reviewing this figure, but I've been so frustrated with mine that I decided not to.
I must have gotten a dud figure, because mine still REFUSES to stand up; it falls forward on its nose with anything less than a weight on the tail, or an awkward backwards leaning pose.
The detailing truly is great, though; it's probably one of the very best rexes on the market.

Cretaceous Crab

Quote from: Fembrogon on January 29, 2019, 04:03:38 AM
I was tempted to request reviewing this figure, but I've been so frustrated with mine that I decided not to.
I must have gotten a dud figure, because mine still REFUSES to stand up; it falls forward on its nose with anything less than a weight on the tail, or an awkward backwards leaning pose.
The detailing truly is great, though; it's probably one of the very best rexes on the market.

Yeah, I have to make sure the feet are in the right position. Its not a perfect figure, but still one of the better ones, at least for collectors.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.