News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Carnotaurus figure (I think)...

Started by Lanthanotus, July 28, 2019, 03:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Since I am currently not as often and frequently on the DTB I am not sure if you've already seen... but I found this on aliexpress. I don't care much about Carnotaurus but besides some shrinkwrapping around the head this one goes for a quite decent and menacing one I deem... what do you think?

Click

Takama

It is Indeed a new figure

Its made by a company called Nanmu Studio. and they specialize in Jurassic Park/World Based figures.

There is a thread about there products

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=7534.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.