News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Battat Maiasaura

Started by TooOldForDinosaurs, February 15, 2022, 03:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooOldForDinosaurs

I know this is probably one hell of a long shot but I am looking for the

- Battat Maiasaura
and Utahraptor

Full size versions in good condition to complete my collection (besides the long-neck-boi of course but oh well, I think I've accepted never getting that long ago)

If anyone is selling either one of those feel free to pm me with prices and pictures.

O:-)

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's one of the very few I need myself. It hasn't even shown up on eBay in a while. Good hunting!

TooOldForDinosaurs

Very unfortunate that exactly the maiasaura seems to be one of the hardest to acquire, it is probably my favourite one out of the series (judging only from pictures o.c.  :'( ).

Good hunting to you too! avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on February 15, 2022, 04:43:19 PM
Very unfortunate that exactly the maiasaura seems to be one of the hardest to acquire, it is probably my favourite one out of the series (judging only from pictures o.c.  :'( ).

Good hunting to you too! avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

The hadrosaurs were some of the most beautiful ones on the market, same with the Ouranosaurus.  Some times an unpainted resin shows up. I'd even be willing to trade but collectors really like to hang on to them.  There for awhile when the Diplo was going for 500-1k these toys poured out of the wood work, I just waited too long hoping it would be reissued.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 15, 2022, 04:48:37 PM

I just waited too long hoping it would be reissued.

That's unfortunate. Those 2 species are also very under-represented in the major toy lines I feel like, which makes them even better and more attractive to hunt down. Well I do hope that we can both find one at some point.

brettnj

I'll have the Utahraptor shortly. Will be placed on eBay for bidding though.

If you want to be notified, please PM.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.