News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ikessauro's Collection

Started by Ikessauro, November 17, 2012, 10:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Yep,  But yes, it is possible to get rare and old figures for cheap in lots. Got several Invictas ( including Lambeosaurus and Dimetrodon ), Kleinwelkas, Carnegies, a Bullyland Mastodonsaurus etc. that way. Not properly labeled lots can be a treasure trove. Don't need the stuff found in those lots? Sell it properly labeled!  You can make profit that way.
Of course even properly labeled stuff can be gotten for cheap, depending on the country you are in.  Got 5 Sinclair Dinoland figures for a single Euro. Those are also older than your parents, avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno. And no, I'm not that old
And of course some old figures, especially model kits, keep on getting re-issued. Also visit thrift stores, since they might also have some treasures.

Back on topic, that is quite a nice Collection.  Need to visit these threads more often and start my own at one point.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Ikessauro

2006 Beipiaosaurus

2006 Caudipteryx

2006 Microraptor

2006 Dilong

Variant 1 - This one seems to be fully painted, the back color is paint.

Variant 2 - This one is not fully painted, the back color is actually the plastic color. Safari probably changed the paint to a simpler method to cut cost.

2005 Ankylosaurus

2005 Oviraptor

2004 Sinraptor

2004 Albertosaurus

Ikessauro

2003 Woolly Mammoth

2003 Velociraptor

2002 Camarasaurus

2002 Styracosaurus

2001 Acrocanthosaurus

2001 Dimetrodon

2000 Tanystropheus

2000 Triceratops

Ikessauro

1999 Psittacosaurus

1999 Tyrannosaurus

1998 Deltadromeus
Variant 1

Variant 2

Leyster

Oh my! Just reopened my pc and found this! Thank you so much, great pictures and a very great resolution, despite having many of these figures I noted some details I never saw before thanks to them! They'll sure be helpful to the ones that approaches collecting now in realizing how well sculpt were Carnegies. I hope to see Battats receiving your photographs too, some day!
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Ikessauro

Quote from: Leyster on July 14, 2020, 11:14:47 AM
Oh my! Just reopened my pc and found this! Thank you so much, great pictures and a very great resolution, despite having many of these figures I noted some details I never saw before thanks to them! They'll sure be helpful to the ones that approaches collecting now in realizing how well sculpt were Carnegies. I hope to see Battats receiving your photographs too, some day!

I'm glad you like the pictures. I'll post more of my carnegies later, and sure, I can do the BAttats too.

Dinoguy2

Great pics, thanks for sharing! A few variants here I didn't know about, including the second Deltadromeus. Your 2000 Triceratops is also different than mine in the details of the face colors.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Shonisaurus

Ikessauro you have a beautiful collection from what I have read, the same thing happens to you that you do not make any expenses and you have no family and your only expense is to collect, from what I see I am not an isolated case among the collectors of the dinotoyblog.com forum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.