News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs the encyclopedia supplements

Started by dyno77, September 28, 2020, 08:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyno77

Iv got alot of prehistoric books and others, and among them is the encyclopedia series by D.Glut .
Im not sure how many in this forum would have them in there collection ,but they are some the best dinosaur encyclopedias even if they are a few years old since the last supplement.
If you have them in your collection how would you rate them?
https://www.google.com/search?q=donald+glut+dinosaurs+the+encyclopedia&safe=strict&sxsrf=ALeKk038sBax4U0XUoRvKlhTDoaNA06vYQ:1601321996082&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjv4_ylzYzsAhWYmHIEHd2FB8QQ_AUoAXoECCEQAw&biw=1094&bih=426only

Halichoeres

They're all out of print now, right? At any rate they seem pretty hard to find. I have one of the supplements and it has quite a lot of good information in it, but I don't have any of the main volumes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

That was a very expensive encyclopedia. I remember that the Store of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid sold volumes of the Glut encyclopedia for a whopping 300 euros each and there were even many volumes that cost much more.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.