News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Collecta T rex

Started by Wallnut, December 01, 2020, 09:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallnut

Collecta released a articulated jawed T rex in 2015. İs this T rex retired? I cuoldn't see in everything dinosaur or other sites also where I can found this rex .

DragonRider02

It's indeed retired. I had to get mine on Ebay.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Triton TR on December 01, 2020, 09:40:20 AM
Collecta released a articulated jawed T rex in 2015. İs this T rex retired? I cuoldn't see in everything dinosaur or other sites also where I can found this rex .

Hi, yes its like DragonRider02 said, but this german Store for Horses still has a few of them: https://modellpferdeversand.de/CollectA-88717-Deluxe-1-40-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-gefiedert-mit-beweglichem-Kiefer

I got mine from there. The Site says, that they are short on this Figure, so it may be sold out in a bit. A Fine and really big Figure, but it suffers from the CollectA WIDE Hips. At least thats how i feel. Looks realy weird from a few angles and really good in the official Pictures :D

postsaurischian

:)  It's my favourite Tyrannosaurus by CollectA. Here's my garrattized version:

SidB

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian , now that is inspiring. I may get my 5 CollectA feathered rexes redone in somewhat of the same fashion.

Carnoking

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 01, 2020, 03:29:00 PM
  :)  It's my favourite Tyrannosaurus by CollectA. Here's my garrattized version:

D:  Wow. I always planned to custompaint mine, but wow. What a Difference!

Did he close the gaps aswell? I really like this Figure, but the Paintjob and the Hips often let me think. Still, he has a slightly raised place next to the feathered Safari rex on my Shelf. Thanks for showing. I must have overlooked this one in your Thread.

GojiraGuy1954

I'd get Safari's feathered rex instead
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have one with the baby I'd sell. Starting to downsize some pieces again.

Bokisaurus

This figure still ranks as one of my favorite model. I wish they rereleased it with a different colors 😃

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Bokisaurus on December 02, 2020, 06:26:03 PM
This figure still ranks as one of my favorite model. I wish they rereleased it with a different colors 😃

Hi.

A Boki styled Repaint pls.

Bye.

Emilythedino

Hi

If you want, i buy one figure of t-rex on this website : https://cute-dinosaur.com/collections/dinosaur-toys

Good quality if you want my opinion

stargatedalek

Quote from: Emilythedino on September 11, 2021, 06:20:37 PM
Hi

If you want, i buy one figure of t-rex on this website : https://cute-dinosaur.com/collections/dinosaur-toys

Good quality if you want my opinion
Is that a $50 bootleg of the Safari ltd. Velociraptor?

CityRaptor

Looks like it. Everything on that site seems to be bootlegs. They should all be destroyed!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Joshuasaurus

I love the stance of this T Rex as well as the overall proportions. Would really love to get one, sadly I can't find one anywhere in 2023!

dyno77

Its a fine figure ,way better than most t rex figures. I only found it was retired recently as well since even though im no fan on the feathered version..the sculpt is one of the best....also i dont mind the bases that collecta have some figures on,it makes them look higher value in my view...

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.