News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Some dino's for trade or sale

Started by Roy-Swetsie, November 08, 2020, 07:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy-Swetsie

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new here, but got a tip from the STS forum (the "current animal side") to post my trade figures also here.
I have the following dinosaurs:

Safari ltd Authentic Brachiosaurus
Safari ltd Carnegie Pteranodon

Schleich Brachiosaurus (14503; new with tag)
Schleich Saichania (14505; new with tag)
Schleich Stegosaurus (14508)

AAA Allosaurus and Dimetrodon

All look as good as new or are even new with tag.
When you are interested please send me a pm for pictures!

Greets, Roy

Reuben03

Quote from: Roy-Swetsie on November 08, 2020, 07:16:36 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm quite new here, but got a tip from the STS forum (the "current animal side") to post my trade figures also here.
I have the following dinosaurs:

Safari ltd Authentic Brachiosaurus
Safari ltd Carnegie Pteranodon

Schleich Brachiosaurus (14503; new with tag)
Schleich Saichania (14505; new with tag)
Schleich Stegosaurus (14508)

AAA Allosaurus and Dimetrodon

All look as good as new or are even new with tag.
When you are interested please send me a pm for pictures!

Greets, Roy

Hey Roy. Just wondering if there is anything  you want us to keep an eye out for, anything you might be on the hunt for. That's all. Hope you sell your stuff, good luck and welcome to the forum.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your sales/trades.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Roy-Swetsie

Update

The following are gone:

AAA Dimetrodon and all 3 Schleich

Shonisaurus

Welcome to the DTF I hope you sell all your figures soon. Make yourself at home.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.