You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rudy from Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs figure

Started by Ikessauro, October 30, 2012, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hi folks

I remember when the third film came out there were several models of the characters for sale. Here in Brasil we got almost all of them. I have all except the white Baryonyx Rudy. I almost came to think that the model was never released because I could not find it anywhere.

But looking on a collectors Flickr page I found this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/baptistecoudert/7803984056/in/set-72157631117836706

Needless to say I want it badly! I quite fond of the Ice Age characters and this dino is cool I think. But I can't message the owner of the model to ask where he bought it because my Flickr account is not working, I can't log in, don't know why.
So i tought of asking you guys if you saw this model around online or in a shop and can help me get it.

Thanks in advance.

Jetoar

I have seen this figure before, but I dont have find this figure :(.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

So that thing was a Bary, i thought it was a Suchomimus in the movie

As for your Qustion, i had not seen that figure anyware

SBell

Quote from: Takama on October 30, 2012, 11:35:32 PM

It was never really made clear--but people have assigned their own assumptions to it (it is clearly a spinosaurid of some kind).

Ikessauro

Quote from: SBell on October 31, 2012, 12:58:32 AM
Quote from: Takama on October 30, 2012, 11:35:32 PM

It was never really made clear--but people have assigned their own assumptions to it (it is clearly a spinosaurid of some kind).

We don't know for sure what genera Rudy is, but I guess he looks more like a Bary to me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

hmm never saw that one. i only have the mcdonald's figure myself.

ZoPteryx

jennifer.mcwhorter

My god, I have been looking for this figure for YEARS now. At this point, I'm honestly kind of desperate. I mean, it's literally the whole reason I came here. If anyone here has it, are you willing to sell?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.