News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The most difficult Papo Dinosaur to Locate?

Started by Saurox, September 20, 2015, 05:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Honestly, it will probably be a Jurassic Park remake in 20 years that updates the look of dinosaurs in pop culture. I can't think of another hypothetical dinosaur movie that would have the staying power and mass appeal of Jurassic Park. Maybe a Dino-Riders movie down the line? An Ark movie? Even still, I doubt they would be quality productions that would care to portray accurate dinosaurs. Maybe another remake of King Kong? Personally I'm still crossing my fingers that Jurassic World does it in Dominion with the addition of more accurate dinosaurs created by companies other than Ingen. I feel like they're going to do that. But will it catch on?

avatar_Patrx @Patrx, can we split this into another thread?

Patrx

Gwangi

Quote from: Patrx on January 06, 2021, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 06, 2021, 07:04:53 PM

Done, the new topic is here.

Thanks!

Going back on topic, I hear that the Pachyrhinosaurus is becoming quite rare. It's probably not the rarest but I still find that interesting.

SidB

Quote from: Gwangi on January 06, 2021, 07:18:26 PM
Quote from: Patrx on January 06, 2021, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 06, 2021, 07:04:53 PM

Done, the new topic is here.

Thanks!

Going back on topic, I hear that the Pachyrhinosaurus is becoming quite rare. It's probably not the rarest but I still find that interesting.
Hmmm ... just gave my extra one away to a friend. No regrets though.

Saurox

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 09, 2021, 03:35:09 AM
avatar_Saurox @Saurox If you want to I can trade my brown Papo Velociraptor with you.

I would prefer it to be with a new owner who truly appreciates it.

I wrote this a few years ago now. I've since got three of the brown/yellow raptors and the original 2012 brown t rex running. It required a great deal of luck not to pay a daft amount.

Saurox

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.