News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GR Toys - New For 2021

Started by Over9K, January 05, 2021, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyster

S @SidB you won't be disappointed, I think. Even other beautifully painted figures like the PNSO Deinocheirus or the Carnegie Carnotaurus look bland next to it.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

SidB

Quote from: Leyster on February 28, 2023, 05:18:06 PMS @SidB you won't be disappointed, I think. Even other beautifully painted figures like the PNSO Deinocheirus or the Carnegie Carnotaurus look bland next to it.
Well, did it, I ordered one. BTW, there's only one blue one left now.

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on February 28, 2023, 11:02:20 PM
Quote from: Leyster on February 28, 2023, 05:18:06 PMS @SidB you won't be disappointed, I think. Even other beautifully painted figures like the PNSO Deinocheirus or the Carnegie Carnotaurus look bland next to it.
Well, did it, I ordered one. BTW, there's only one blue one left now.

Dude, here's the thing... photos don't even come close. Can't wait for your box day reaction!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.