News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Reuben's not so good but not Absolutely awful art...

Started by Reuben03, January 08, 2021, 12:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 20, 2021, 04:12:13 PM
Loving these stylized designs for the aquatic animals.
heyy thanks so much. i've taken a break from designs until further notice but that's only until further notice

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 02, 2021, 07:16:03 PM
avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 ey you got some more excellent pieces of art in stock you wanna show. I really love your drawings :) :)
thanks man! not yet but
sooon soon i gotta get back into it. been doing so much scuba diving so ive been drawing and stuff less haha

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Reuben03 on March 02, 2021, 08:00:01 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 02, 2021, 07:16:03 PM
avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 ey you got some more excellent pieces of art in stock you wanna show. I really love your drawings :) :)
thanks man! not yet but
sooon soon i gotta get back into it. been doing so much scuba diving so ive been drawing and stuff less haha
Oh, that's fine, Have fun with scuba diving!

Reuben03

Reuben03

Quote from: Stolpergeist on March 02, 2021, 08:46:52 PM
I always forget to say this, but I love how you get the Chap Mei style so on point with the designs.
aww thanks!!  ;D
yeah my first true toy love was chap mei.
i'll never forget that feeling when i was four years old and i tore away the wrapping paper on my surprise gift to reveal a giant playset of tuna, colossal squid, divers, a boat, a hammerhead and a diving suit and to top it off a huge leviathan sized electronic Angler fish, and accessories all in one huge box.

really that feeling never went away, i just ordered their new megalodon and their dunkleosteus, not to mention a huge boat with a goblin shark.

sooo underrated. i look forward to seeing what they do with my designs.

Reuben03

Quote from: Stolpergeist on March 02, 2021, 11:13:47 PM
The pirate sets were my personal favourite, I still have the spider and crocodile of these somewhere...
yes! very nice
they actually made a shark loosely inspired by the dinosaur revolution Cretoxyrhina for the pirates line!

i prefer their newer one though, its rounded face and big eye make it a perfect cretoxyrhina action figure for my 1:18th divers haha

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.