News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Reuben's not so good but not Absolutely awful art...

Started by Reuben03, January 08, 2021, 12:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Hey all! Been meaning to do this for a while now. Bear in mind you are all 100 times better than me so,
yeah. Don't expect much in terms of quality. ;D

To begin, here is a T rex I did back in england.
the troglodytes on Dinopedia complained it wasn't enough like the Jurassic Park T rex.   I have no words.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 oh please, your art is far better than mine. I mean look at the sad excuse of an Alioramus in my signature. I love that t rex you got there.
Also those dim wits on dinopedia, i also have no words

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

S @Stolpergeist i dont want to be rude but you know you can edit posts, so that you dont reply to it

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 09, 2021, 03:31:06 AM
I am very much aware of that, after all I already told you before to edit your posts when you included about ten images in your quotes, I want to be open however about what I have written to not cause any misunderstandings.
I understand your reasoning.
Btw thats what confused me the most about the situation

Reuben03

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 08, 2021, 06:56:20 PM
avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 oh please, your art is far better than mine. I mean look at the sad excuse of an Alioramus in my signature. I love that t rex you got there.

Haha thanks for the Kind words dude :) I think your Alioramus is great! Has it just Hatched? it has an egg tooth! very cool...
also yeah they are mental ;D actual small children
i kid you not one of them has the username Hybrid Lover. I wanna be sick.

Reuben03

Reuben03

Reuben03

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 09, 2021, 02:22:51 AM
I see, you are also a wrinkly neck tyrannosaur enthusiast.
I wish more reconstructions did this, it just makes so much more sense for heat access.
Yes! if your rex isn't excessivley flabby and hench at the same time you are doing it wrong  :))

Reuben03

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 09, 2021, 03:31:06 AM
I am very much aware of that, after all I already told you before to edit your posts when you included about ten images in your quotes, I want to be open however about what I have written to not cause any misunderstandings.
lolllll i love both of u sm lmao
everyone here has so much character, especially you two.
when you bicker you're like siblings in our big happy plastic dinosaur family and it makes me feel at home  ;D

Jose S.M.

That's a great Tyrannosaurus right there! Definitely not "not so good", more like great.

Lanthanotus

Quotethe troglodytes on Dinopedia complained it wasn't enough like the Jurassic Park T rex.

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 They are right, it is definetely is not a JP Rex....

.... I much appreciate this and am keen to see more of your work :)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Reuben03 on January 09, 2021, 10:04:53 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 08, 2021, 06:56:20 PM

Haha thanks for the Kind words dude :) I think your Alioramus is great! Has it just Hatched? it has an egg tooth! very cool...
also yeah they are mental ;D actual small children
i kid you not one of them has the username Hybrid Lover. I wanna be sick.
Well its actually a full grown brutal adult, who is abnormally aggresive. I like putting beaks on smaller tyrannosaurids like [juvenile]Albertosaurids and Alioramids. The redness of the drawing is supposed to mirror the unlikely and crazy about of brutality he has

Reuben03

Well its actually a full grown brutal adult, who is abnormally aggresive. I like putting beaks on smaller tyrannosaurids like [juvenile]Albertosaurids and Alioramids. The redness of the drawing is supposed to mirror the unlikely and crazy about of brutality he has

nice! that's pretty interesting.
keep it up!

Reuben03

Reuben03

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 09, 2021, 04:53:58 PM
Quotethe troglodytes on Dinopedia complained it wasn't enough like the Jurassic Park T rex.

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 They are right, it is definetely is not a JP Rex....

.... I much appreciate this and am keen to see more of your work :)

thank you!!

Reuben03

Quote from: Jose S.M. on January 09, 2021, 02:18:53 PM
That's a great Tyrannosaurus right there! Definitely not "not so good", more like great.
Thanks!!

Halichoeres

Loving these stylized designs for the aquatic animals.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 ey you got some more excellent pieces of art in stock you wanna show. I really love your drawings :) :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: