You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Some recent repainting and collection,love Dicraeosaurus

Started by vampiredesign, July 26, 2021, 02:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

:)

Dicraeosaurus I changed to my favorite color :)
A new month is coming soon, and many statues and new products are coming. :)
Yes, I saw a lot of new models. The designers were great and made a lot of good statues.

ITdactyl

What a nice way to unify your collection.

I particularly like that image of the hadrosaurs together.

What is that small pterosaur though?

vampiredesign

Quote from: ITdactyl on July 26, 2021, 06:35:05 AM
What a nice way to unify your collection.

I particularly like that image of the hadrosaurs together.

What is that small pterosaur though?
:)Zhejiangopterus Pterodactyloidea

sauroid

your repaints are the best ive seen so far. so beautiful and striking.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

ceratopsian

It is always a delight to see your repaints. I especially like the repaint of the Dicraeosaurus in your first photo. Also the Pachycephalosaurus.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Concavenator on July 26, 2021, 11:30:13 AM
V @vampiredesign how do you have the GR Dicraeosaurus already?  :o
:)Thank you. These are two of the earliest pattern design schemes, but they are not used in batch. Be ready, and the next new product is coming.I am obliged to assist in the design of domestic brands and do what I can.

vampiredesign

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 26, 2021, 12:43:36 PM
It is always a delight to see your repaints. I especially like the repaint of the Dicraeosaurus in your first photo. Also the Pachycephalosaurus.
:)Thank you. I will also participate in the follow-up color matching design and some products.Mass production Mass production ,I designed the red color. I hope you like it.

vampiredesign

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 26, 2021, 12:43:36 PM
Thank you. I still have many shortcomings. I'm studying hard. :)

vampiredesign

:)Looking forward to Tyrannosaurus Rex,But before Tyrannosaurus Rex, there was another one. ;D

Creature

Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.