News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

S.H. toys: Anyone knows them?

Started by Bowhead Whale, July 16, 2021, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Velociraptor

Stegosaurus

Brontosaurus

Hi! Not long ago, in a flea market, I found a small lot of dinosaurs marked "S.H." with their species names and "Made in China". I don't know what S.H. stands for. I asked fellows from STS Forum but nobody there is sure of what it is exactly, despite the fact one forum member had a S.H. Pterosaurs line. They advised me to ask here. So? Does anyone here knows about S.H. and what company it is exactly?

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on July 20, 2021, 11:08:25 PM
I remember having all of those

When did you have them? It could be a clue to know when they were released.

Bread

I know I had a few duplicates of that sauropod figure years ago (maybe around 2006-2010?), but again those sauropods could have been easily duplicates/copies of the S.H (brand?). Plus I don't recall them having a red eye, but the blue coloring is very recognizable to me, was for sure what stood out on the figures to me.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on July 23, 2021, 08:44:32 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on July 20, 2021, 11:08:25 PM
I remember having all of those

When did you have them? It could be a clue to know when they were released.
Idk when I was like 5 in 2011
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Bowhead Whale

I'm asking because I would like to put them on Toy Animal Wiki, but I need to know exactly what S.H. is to know where to put them in the site.

terrorchicken

they look like the ones that came in those ToysrUs animal planet bucket sets.

austrosaurus

I've definitely seen the Brontosaurus & Stegosaurus around for at least a couple of decades, but the Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptor look interesting. No idea what SH could stand for but I've seen the moulds being used by a few different low-budget companies so I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.