News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

David Krentz Kickstarter for New Regina Mundi 1/18 scale T.rex sculpture

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, July 12, 2019, 06:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

I have just returned from work and there was a package in front of my apartment door.
  :D  It has finally arrived (after almost a year) - it wasn't just a dream!
Too bad it has to leave again tomorrow to get finished  :P ;D .

Tyto_Theropod

Only just saw this - what a magnificent beast!  I'm looking forward to seeing pics of yours, avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian and avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow!
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

paintingdinos

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but if anyone is like me and missed the kickstarter, it looks like more kits are going to be released and Dan's is taking orders:

Tyrannosaurus "Regina Mundi" Resin Kit by Krentz

bone crusher

So, anyone here own a painted Mundi with pictures to share :)? Would love to see some high res images since this is a very beautiful sculpt and would love to own one too.

RobinGoodfellow

I have Krentz Regina Mundi but, due to Covid mess, I didn't send it to an artist to finish it yet..  :'(

..but avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian  did :

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=152.msg268713#msg268713

bone crusher

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on September 06, 2021, 09:18:07 PM
I have Krentz Regina Mundi but, due to Covid mess, I didn't send it to an artist to finish it yet..  :'(

..but avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian  did :

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=152.msg268713#msg268713
You're a champ, thanks!
By the way could you tell me the length on a straight line and along the curve, also its height with or without base please? Would be much appreciated if you could, thanks.

RobinGoodfellow

(Of course my copy is still in resin kit form.. yet not assembled nor based or painted)

More infos here:

https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/tyrannosaurus-regina-mundi-resin-kit-by-krentz/

:)

bone crusher

Ah thanks, but I've seen Dan's description already which doesn't list its height. Man wish there's someone where I live that can paint it for me if I ever decide to buy the kit.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: bone crusher on September 08, 2021, 06:25:45 AM
Ah thanks, but I've seen Dan's description already which doesn't list its height. Man wish there's someone where I live that can paint it for me if I ever decide to buy the kit.

From what I know, Regina Mundi by Krentz is sold out and not available anymore..

bone crusher

bone crusher

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on September 08, 2021, 02:04:08 PM

From what I know, Regina Mundi by Krentz is sold out and not available anymore..
Isn't that still available at Dan's?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: bone crusher on September 09, 2021, 05:59:23 AM

Dan's web page: (bottom)

"  Event Log:
11/4/2020 - Model released, orders begin processing
--/--/---- - Item Sold Out  "

Probably it's better to contact Dan's directly for info..

bone crusher

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on September 09, 2021, 06:34:22 AM
Quote from: bone crusher on September 09, 2021, 05:59:23 AM

Dan's web page: (bottom)

"  Event Log:
11/4/2020 - Model released, orders begin processing
--/--/---- - Item Sold Out  "

Probably it's better to contact Dan's directly for info..
But why isn't there a date for when it's sold out? But yeah I've sent them a message already.

lrnr21

It is still available, I'm going to order one as well. They already sent me a quotation for a fully built and painted one.

postsaurischian

....... I've seen Dan's description already which doesn't list its height. .......

I've just seen this thread shortly before the model gets packed away because of moving to the other side of my city.
It takes a lot of bubble wrap to protect this one :) .

Dan

Apologies for any confusion. The Regina Mundi is not quite sold out yet, and I have removed the placeholder "Sold Out" text from the Dan's Dinosaurs product page event log to avoid confusion (I've also added the height, thanks to Helge!). That being said, it's impossible to predict exactly how much longer it will be available to order. Hopefully by the time this piece is retired, we'll all be ready to enjoy the new Krentz Triceratops.

Email responses typically require no more than 24 hours, so if you are still waiting on a response, please consider checking your spam/trash folders, or you are welcome to contact me through Facebook. Thank you!

bone crusher

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.